Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Dirty Laundry

Wow, what a great day I had yesterday!  It always amazes me how you can live in a city for years and still discover fun surprises that have been right in front of you.  I ate lunch at this little place called Lili's and it was so delicious.  I had a yummy grilled portobello mushroom and a greek wedge salad.  Next my girlfriends and I went shopping at The Shoe Gypsy, Francesca's, and Dirty Laundry, three awesome stores that have been under-utilized in my life.  


With that being said, it also added to my anxiety about potentially leaving our home in about 6 months.  I think Aaron and I are very close to making our decision about a job.  This is very exciting but at the same time it just makes it more "real".  Hopefully this big city girl will love the life of a small town country girl....

(More details to come when things are official!)  

0 comments: